|• Animals, detailed background or clothing add 25% additional costs (3/4 or full length).
• 50% more for each additional subject.
• Prices do not include sales tax or framing.
• Pricing for groups is available upon request.
• Travel expenses when necessary will be the responsibility of the client.
• A 40% deposit is due in advance and is non-refundable.
• Balance is due at completion of the commission and acceptance by the client.
• Until contract has been signed, prices are subject to change without notice.
During this time, we discuss the intent of the painting, size, composition and other considerations.
*If the client has any time specifications, they are to be discussed during the initial meeting.
A photo shoot is requested and may take place during the initial meeting if the client does not have
photos that can be used as reference material.
During this session, photos and/or sketches are approved by the client and the final painting will
commence. This meeting can be done in person or via email or phone.
Delivery and final meeting:
Delivery time of the finished painting will vary from just a few weeks to several months.
At the final meeting, the completed painting is presented. Occasionally, there will be minor
adjustments discussed and completed. Unless another meeting is needed, final payment is due at
All portraits are priced according to the individual requirements for the painting.
Fees for Oil portraits begin at $3,200
Pastel portraits begin at $1,600 and
Charcoal portraits begin at $800
All beginning prices are for a single-subject head and shoulders portrait with simple
background painted approximately life-size.
Fees increase proportionally for three quarter-figure and full-figure poses and may
vary according to the complexity of the background.
Discounts are extended for multiple subjects in the same portrait.
Fees do not include framing, applicable sales taxes, or travel and shipping expenses.
Preliminary costs such as photography or travel are billed when incurred.
A non-refundable deposit of 40% is due at the commencement of the portrait.
The balance is due upon final approval and acceptance of the portrait.
Please contact the artist for further information:
(423) 767-0858 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org